www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
roll with it
We're between storms here on Pecan Lane. Our proximity to the Mighty Mississippi assures us that there's never a dull moment weather wise. It seems that each and every storm gains momentum as it crosses the river and slams Western Tennessee, Kentucky and Mississippi with the renewed and angry energy.
between storms
I was wondering today what life would be like if I had radar like the weather service does, to let me know when there are rough spots ahead. I left home in time to make it to my doctor appointment before the storm hit, thanks to the digital picture on my computer. Sitting in the waiting room listening to the wind and rain howl I kicked myself for not bringing a book. Truth is, I haven't read much lately. The news is depressing and spun by those who have something to gain. I still look over my shoulder just enough to not relax and enjoy the escape of a good work of fiction.

I'm hoping that spring will bring me out of that place and into the present where I can write live my own romance novel.

bradford pear

quince
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals