www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
spring things
Oh-my-goodness! The flora and fauna are having a field day here on Pecan Lane. I'd show you a picture, but I just can't do justice to the beauty of naturalized jonquils blowin'in the breeze gusts of the advancing front. Yikes! Will there be room in the bathtub for Poopie and all the critters and roommates???? If not we can just crawl under the furniture in the basement and pray for the best.

My precious BabyGirl knows how very much I need SugarDaddy, and she is constantly on the hunt for prospects. Her graveyard shift job affords opportunities to surf the web for step-daddy and she found this hunk ready and willing to please me in all the right ways.

I do so love that girl..she knows my heart and style.

In other news, this kitty is in heat and howlin' like a banshee while this one has a big old tumor in his belly that he carries with grace. The dawgs checked out well at the vet's office. In exchange for this month's truck payment for the head doc, they have cute little stars on their collars that say "Hope" and "Faith." It's just about all our bedtimes.

Say g'night Butterbean.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals