www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
three's company
Remember that sitcom based on a guy with two girl roomies? That's my life right now. Babygirl's b-friend has moved in with us for awhile with all of his stuff, and BOY does the guy have some stuff. I'm learning all over again about things like checkin' the position of the toilet seat and covering up on the way to and from the shower. It's not like he hasn't been a fixture around here for ummm...almost five years. Only difference is, now we get to use his cool stuff. Like a dishwasher and freezer and a washer and dryer that work. Like I said, I'm a low maintenance kinda gal. If he teaches me to use the chainsaw I'll give him extra points.
gomer
The new roomie's real name is John, but he ended up with the nickname Gumbler somehow. From that, we took the liberty of christening him as Gomer. Like many mothers before me, I have discovered that all of that separation anxiety over the first day of kindergarten or the two weeks at summer camp was just me being a silly control freak...like Moms tend to do. If kids are given love and attention and empathy, they always come back home to roost in between life adventures and usually there's a passenger or two in the interim. The wise parent will roll with the punches and embrace each and every one of them. At least until the food runs out.

Whenever they leave, I've got dibs on the chainsaw.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals