www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
thursday's pile
Like a certain anonymous b**gger in Oregon, I'm always on the lookout for a way to make a fast buck. It seems that his buddy Bill Gates is probably the ticket to most everybody's fame and fortune. Otherwise, why would we be here typing instead of gettin' drunk and nekkid under the stars. Why, indeed. Because we are collectively writing the "Book of Internet Pieces." Gene would file this under "It's a good thing." I'm not sure what Martha would say. If our stories co-ordinate, I imagine we'll be on the shelves of the nearest super store as contributors to the book of taking-life-with-a-grain-of-salt.

I will be away for awhile lookin' for SugarDaddy,love,world peace,cheap gas myself. If y'all find me, leave a message at the beep.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals