www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
mother daughter chats
"Love you Mom..that's the only reason I called. Whatcha doin'?"

"Working. You okay?"

"Faith and Butterbean got into a brawl when I came in this morning..both of 'em charging in ahead trying to be the first bitch in the house. They scared me!"

"We might need to call the Dog Whisperer *snort* I saw him on HER show yesterday.

"I screamed at them and Faith's lower lip was quivering just like people."

"Awwww...it's so hard to be Faith." "I gotta get to work Sugar. Later."

"Cya this afternoon...bye."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I don't blame you Mom..really. It was a miserable marriage and we all knew that."

"I know. Love you back."

"Men are like, uh..really stubborn."

"Yeah."

"They really hate being pushed, ya know."

"Umm hmm. My experience is that they like for it to be their idea. When they run out of ideas there's a dry spell in the romance. Oh I'm not talkin' about gone forever or anything. Just, sometimes a gal needs to know she's appreciated and occasionally usually that's last on his list. I had no idea things would be as hard as they have been for you and I since the divorce. Maybe I should've just hunkered down and rode it out."

"No! It's all been for a reason. Look at how peaceful you are these days. Dad's gettin' the help he needs finally and I know what I want to do with my OWN life. You did what you had to do to stay sane and I'm glad that you had the balls to go for it."

"The entire time we were married, I felt that weight around my neck, slowly pulling me down. It was like I could feel the fact that our family was the only thing keeping him from self-destruction, and it wore me down, carrying that weight." "It's called co-dependency, by the way."

"Yeah, I know. Dad writes about it to me in his letters." "We're gonna be okay Mama."

"Yep. Good things come to those who keep the faith."

****************************************************

"MeMaw had another wreck. I'm on my way to the ER. Call you later."

"Is she okay????"

"Her foot is broken pretty badly. I'll let you know when I find something out. It loooks like a lot of weeks in a big cast.

"Oh well, she hates to get out in the summer anyway." *grinz*

****************************************************

"Where's my little girl? She needs to stay in the house until she has those babies."

" I just saw her...she's sleepin'."

"It's so cool to feel that new life wiggling inside of her. Those kittens are ready to take on the world!"

"So are we Sugars...so are we."

<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals