www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
thanks friends
I gotta tell you....my faith is restored and I'm not kiddin'. Each and every one of you has given me cause to ponder the sanctity of a spiritual connection with a life partner. Okay, so that's too PC. How about 'hub or HB or "the other half of the rent." The bearded eye-roller is my favorite :) Sucks to be him, huh?

A cool front has serendipitously passed through the center of the US and we have a nice breeze plus temps below 90 for a change. It took thirty minutes outside to work up a sweat today and that's okay by me. The birds are fed again and some new flowers planted. The yard boy did some weed whackin' after I mowed. All is well in my little world.

Re-hauling the house has been a lot of work, but well worth it. When we were cleaning up the basement for the hundredth time I found my college diploma covered in dust and cobwebs. It's hanging in my new room now....the one that's all about Poopie Jane and who she is. Cats in the closet and dogs on the bed. What a mess!

He's out there. I know it with all my heart.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals