www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
and then there were two
We're whittling down the feline population around Pecan Lane. When I got woke up yesterday by all four of 'em crawling all over my back in the bed, I figured it was time to take action. Eating solid food..check. Litter box trained...kinda sorta check. Still wearing Mama cat's nipples out...double check. I just handed over the twin girls to a saint of a woman that I work with. That leaves BabyGirl's darlin' gray striped boy and his meow impaired sister. Plus the three older cats. Plus the two dogs. Uh, yeah. Welcome to my world the zoo.

Thanks to all of you who generously suggested new vocations for me. As I am searching for the "real me" nothing is out of the question, from Sugar Daddy tester to fitness trainer. Well, okay the fitness trainer thing is sort of not possible because I'm so lazy. Actually, what I'm missing most in my life right now is my camera which is at the Kodak hospital awaiting a diagnosis and estimate of treatment for that solid pink LED screen. It revived itself just long enough for me to take a couple of shots of Hoss when he was here back in May. See exhibit B below. hoss 6 He's the pretty one googling dung beetles on my computer.

In the spirit of "trying real hard to see the glass half full" I can only say this about that: Whatever makes you smile...stirs your soul...gives you the giggles....GO FOR IT with all you've got. This ain't no dress rehearsal. Say I love you when you feel it even if the feeling is not mutual. Pick your battles, and let them be over really important things that can be changed by your passionate approach to life on planet Earth.

And above all, keep the faith. ^j^

einstein
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals