www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
b**ggin' nekkid
Hot..humid. Again. So I sit here in front of the keyboard in my birthday suit with fans blowing full force while wishing for the stars to turn from Leo to Virgo. I never did do summer very well, even as a kid. Went to Girl Scout camp once in July for two weeks and never took a shower because it was cold water. How ironic that cold showers are my favorite thing these days!

YaYa lived to see fifty and 6/365th, but it was a long week. Her swan song was last night's laid back affair at the Kudzu bar. Me and Redneck Friend met at WallyWorld yesterday while shopping for menu ingredients and compared stories on the night before. Mine was much less amusing than hers, but I needed the rest :) I'm almost 51, you see. Real life drama gets old pretty quick for the elderly. That's why we read books and watch TV.

As for me, I'm looking forward to some weather cool enough to work on the house without danger of a heatstroke. The tiling is done but, ummm. There's lots of stuff left to do. More painting. Floor work. Trim all bought and layin' around for lack of a work buddy. The BabyGirl is working graveyard shift and heading back to college in a few weeks so she's not much help. That's okay though. She's doing her own thing, and that's what growing up is all about.

One spare kitten who can't meow is lookin' for a good home. Any takers?
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals