www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
excited?
Nah, I'm not. I'M ECSTATIC after finding out that my Blogging for Books entry was one of three winners written on the theme "between." That would be as in Between, Georgia, penned by the hostess for the event, Joshilyn Jackson. Originally started by The Zero Boss, B4B has been living with Joshilyn temporarily at Faster Than Kudzu while Jay got some stuff done. Next round, the competition will be moving back to his place. The other winning entries are here and here . Yay for all of the thirty plus writers who put out the effort to compete!

Nobody wants to know how sick I was yesterday, so I won't whine. I'll just say that my nose is raw and that benadryl is my very.best.friend in this world right now. Who needs a SugarDaddy when you've got a runny nose and cough? Certainly not me. I'd like to knock his socks off when I'm looking my very best ;) The other good news? Folks at the camera hospital say I should have my other best friend back by the end of next week. I'm keepin' my shooting fingers crossed on that one.

My old good friend Yaya turned fifty today, and she has a party lined up for every day this week. Let's hope she makes it to fifty one with all that merriment and tomfoolery going on ;) I'm just glad she finally caught up with me. Now I don't feel so old. Redneck Friend is the baby of the bunch, with a few years to go yet before she's as old and wise as we are. *snort*

Y'all be careful out there.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals