www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
r-e-l-i-e-f
That's exactly how I spell it when a cool front comes sliding across the middle of the good old USA on the day after Independence Day 2006. As y'all know, I don't do hot'n'humid very well what with the menopausal flashes and all. Even iced fruit tea doesn't help with those. There are yard chores just waiting to be done out there and old Poops just can't tear herself away from the comforts of central air when there's no breeze outside. Hopefully I'll manage to get the Sevin spread over the chigger/tick/flea/grub infested homestead before it heats back up to a hundred and ten in the shade. I've got new neighbors who need a sour cream chocolate pound cake and don't even know it yet, but it's been too hot to turn the oven on to cook the "welcome to pecan lane" peace offering. Uh, and it's hard to walk in the kitchen with all those kittens scampering about underfoot.

The hunt for SugarDaddy has officially been called off. I know, y'all never thought it would happen. My romantic side has taken a hint from my logical side on men. Ms. Logical says to Ms. Romantic on a regular basis these days " He's married, comfortable loves his money, lazy and gettin' off on your attention." "Flaming, girlfriend." "Mother issues, no doubt." "If you believe it, he will come." And so on and so forth. Color me disillusioned with the whole soulmate thing. Thank God I couldn't afford EHarmony back when I was newly single.
Blogging is the poor woman's chatroom.

Rainbows have always been special to me...a promise, if you will, from the Big Guy at just the right moment in time. Who among us has not wondered what is at the end of the rainbow? Thanks to my dear friend YaYa aka Amy Claire, we now have the answer caught on camera.BEER STORE
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals