www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
star wars on drugs

What's this world coming to, and what's all this I hear about crack on the shuttle. Today I read on the internets that the space shuttle launch got cancelled because they found CRACK in the foam. Don't astronauts get random drug screens like the rest of us working scmucks? And I'm just wondering this: If they're smuggling crack into space does the DEA have jurisdiction out there?? That gives a whole new meaning to the term moon rocks..heh. Despicable, I say! If that thing blasts off I say we should send federal agents in a shuttle right behind them to seize and destroy the evil cargo to save the alien children!"

"Oh..you said there's a crack in the foam?"

"Never mind."
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals