www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
sunday stuff
What a great day of rest..Man, I love to sleep in. Seriously. I've made it almost all the way around the old blogroll this weekend, which is very nice. I like to be able to catch up and see what's going on with everybody. Over at His Phoenix Wendy is cookin' up a blogger's cookbook! She needs recipes, and is also running a contest for cover art and a dedication page. Go. Run. It's a cool idea and readers will vote on the entries.

I could really get into not having to go to work, but alas. Monday is calling my name already. If I don't find SugarDaddy soon I'll be waddling down the halls of that hospital at age 70 grabbing at the hot young patients boy nurses. Back when I started, it was quite unusual to see a male nurse around. FTS would have felt right at home in the mass of estrogen based life forms that was a hospital. These days a lot of guys have taken up healthcare as a profession which makes working conditions much more bearable for a gal like me. Working side by side with men gives a whole new perspective on things,which I appreciate. I've learned a lot about the male species from them during our chats. Not that I've figured out what to DO with it yet....

How about that Dubya? The veto on stem cell research was tenth after the last straw for me. How can someone who calls themself "pro-life" stand up and pitch a fit against a Congress that finally heard what the people are saying. Pure arrogance..or stupidity. I haven't decided which yet. These "medical waste" embryos could save the lives of you or your children. Instead the current stem cell lines will eventually die out and so will the research. All that PLUS three bucks a gallon for petrol and a shitstorm in the Middle East. Who was it that invited us to that party anyway?

I can tell my sanity is improving because my rants are much shorter :)

Y'all keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals