www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
wishful thinking
winter barn Just because it makes me feel cooler!

'Tis the season, y'all. You know the one...DOG days. Heat stroke city for roofers and layers of highway ashphalt. How'd you like to be that guy driving the big old roller over that hot tar on a day like today? Makes me terribly thankful to live and work in an air conditioned place. Remember to check on your neighbors, especially the elderly. This is dangerous stuff.

And the fighting continues in the Middle East. My co-workers and their kids made it safely to Jordan from Syria and are scheduled to come home next week. I'll save the rant because it might stir Radical Rightwing Troll Robert up and bring him around to comment again. Fox News, my ass.

No rant. Just faith.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals