www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
by popular request
Here's a picture of the kitties.second litter Ain't they just adorable?

That Santa lookin' diva down there in yesterday's post is Beverly's dog Booger all dressed up for the holidays. It was 70 degrees when we took the picture so the suit didn't last long but she'll get plenty of wear from it later this week when it gets cold again.

I finally got out today to get some long overdue yard chores done. The asparagus has been chopped down for a week, but I've got to wait until I have somebody else around before I burn it. If you were here this time last year, you will remember that I damn near burned the farm up when I torched the asparagus. My bad.

I've learned a couple of great truths this Thanksgiving weekend, not the least of which is that I am wayyyyyyyyy too old to stay up all night even though it was fun dancing to Funkmonster music. Another amazing discovery is that if you eat enough Spinach Madeline, your poop will turn green :) Heh..too much information I reckon.

I first "met" John Ruskey when he and his river partner Michael Clark did a presentation at the local community college book fair on the Lewis and Clark expedition. Yesterday I received a priceless treasure in the mail, a book containing the journals, photos and sketches made by the two as they took part in the 200th anniversary re-enactment of the mission. If you would like to check it out, go here . John is quite a good artist as well as a river rat, and the cover of the book features one of his paintings.
Monday's comin', so y'all keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals