www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
happy election eve
does this shirt make my butt look big
Butterbean tends to shiver and shake quite a bit so I got her a shirt at the MegaGiantSuperStore today when I went shopping for my Mom. Her list consisted of ten boxes of Crispix and two more items. The cashier just had to ask what the story was on all the cereal. I just shrugged and said " She doesn't want Daddy to run out!"


I don't know about y'all, but I'm sure glad that after tomorrow we won't have to listen to "....and I approve this message." This mid-term election campaign has been a particularly nasty one, especially so in my home state of Tennessee where the candidates in the Senate race are neck and neck and the mud has been slung so deep you need waders to get through it to the polls. Turnout for early voting has been heavy, and election day traffic is expected to be light. To me, this says that most people knew who they were voting for and got it done early.

My sqeaky voice has turned into full fledged laryngitis, so I reckon it wasn't caused by singin' Linda Ronstadt and the Dixie Chicks at the Kudzu bar. Got a nice little fever blister to "go with" so it's my first cold of the year. That's not too bad considering the year's almost over. Soon as the voice recovers, I'll be back singing Bonnie Raitt's "Let's Give 'Em Something to Talk About." I could do that one in my sleep :)

I apologize for not visiting all of you lately...sure do miss reading about what's up in your lives. I have decided that it's time to take care of myself a bit better and not sitting at the computer for hours is part of that promise. The lovely young lady who massaged the knots out of my back and neck last week would approve that bit of self-restraint. I'll pop up out of nowhere when you least expect it. Promise.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals