www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
happy everything
Once upon a time, my Mama saved up her bucks and went across the pond with her girlfriends to the UK. Her gift to me was a delicate porcelain dish that holds my jewelry for the next day..a WalMart watch and an Avon ring are about the extent of the family jewels.

Sue and George went across the pond awhile back to attend that big golf game thingy over in Scotland. They got stuck on a train together somewhere between Edinburgh and London but I'm sure glad they went. He's all about the golf game, ya know? Sue brought me back the most precious Spode piece all done up in blue and white china and cherubs.

How's that for an I don't want to be here but I promised to post post?

Yeah...I know. I'll try to do better.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals