www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
one of those days
Old man winter January boy is teasin' us through days on end of fifty degree temps just waiting to smack us upside the head with a giant snowball sometime in February after the buttercups get about halfway up outta the dirt. Good damn thing I've got some Doc Marten hand me downs for the day that happens :) Seems like most of the country outside of CO and the plains states have had a not very white Christmas and New Year. Here...well, it's just raining and cold. Thank goodness I've got propane and new chenille.

Stopped by the Kudzu bar and chatted with the Kween of the house about life and love and men boys. Pretty much, we figured out there's several kinds of 'em. There's the control freak dude who needs to whip his momma's ass by making some other female pay for his domination as a kid. His variant is the one who wants to save every dang woman who has chosen a life as a doormat or a drama queen. See: white horse, cape, power rangers.

The ones who never took responsibility for their own part of things are the biggest pain in the butt, in my humble opinion. Sure, your momma didn't dance and your daddy don't rock'n'roll. Big fat hairy deal. In the words of the Eagles, "get over it" and heal that inner child before somebody kicks its' little ass. These fellas tend to get addicted to shit like hunting, Nascar, hogs and beer. If I ever met one who knew how to kiss AND talk politics, I'd be in heaven for sure. Golfers fit into this category real nice and cozy. "Talk to me you idiot...I swear it won't be used against you in court. "

The rest of them are this odd mix of dirty sweat and honorable intentions. They love their mama'n'them and honor them whenever the occasion arises. If you dare to raise a hand to a lady, watch out because it's on. Sometimes he cries just like you do because he's sad. That's what trust looks like to me. He gets off on pretty pictures and music and preserving the earth that Big Ernie gave us to enjoy. This guy knows how to wear a suit looking like a million and still pull off the sexy camo thang at just the right moment. If he doesn't know YOUR birthday, he sure as heck knows when his best friend's is and shows up with a beer or 24 to celebrate. You understand as long as he don't get stupid and drive.

Shout out to Match.com and True.com and YadaYadaHarmony. I can't afford the membership fee, so I'll just go about my business at the day job and enjoy the night job, all the while keeepin' the faith. little bit of rainbow





You can spend your whole life buildin'
Something from nothin
One storm could come and blow it all away
Build it anyway

You could chase a dream
That seems so out of reach
And you know it might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway

God is great but sometimes life aint good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like i think it should
But I do it anyway
I do it anyway

This worlds gone crazy
And it's hard to believe
That tomorrow will be better than today
Believe it anyway

You can love someone with all you heart
For all the right reasons
And in a momemt they can choose to walk away
Love 'em anyway

God is great but sometimes life aint good
And when I pray
It doesn't always turn out like i think it should
But I do it anyway
Yeah I do it anyway

You can pour your soul out singin'
A song you believe in
That tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway
Yeah sing it anyway

I sing
I dream
I love anyway

Martina McBride ( accompanied by Poopie ^j^)
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals