www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
skunk patrol


As you can see Faith is quite depressed. That's because she had to get a vinegar and peroxide bath in the wee hours of Saturday morning after she annoyed a skunk. AGAIN. Slow learner, ain't she? Butterbean is scared of her own shadow so she escaped the stinky fate that her big sister endured. They're both hunkered down on my bed to escape the chilling temps that have finally arrived to kill the premature buttercups.

I've been busy...really busy. The day job keeps on keepin' on. There's one thing about working in healthcare that's a given. There will always be a steady stream of customers.

Y'all stay warm. I'd let you borrow my fluffy pink robe, but I'm all wrapped up in it at the moment.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals