www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
musical diversity

Never let it be said that Poops the music lover hasn't been there done that when it comes to new experiences. See exhibit A above, a shot of One Less Reason, the group that drew a whopping crowd to my brother's club Friday night. They were very good in that know-your-genre sort of way. There were approximately ten people in the whole place over thirty, and I was one of 'em, back in the kitchen with my partner Angelica, frying shit stuff for the two who wanted to eat. Got me a four dollar tip too! Let's hear it for the old gals.

Speaking of old, I'm considering gettin' some falsies. NOOOO..not that kind. False teeth! Another one broke off yesterday and it just costs too damn much to have them re-built. Maybe then they'd be straight, ya think? I never thought I'd get to the place where I considered puttin' my teeth in a glass. Yikes..

The day job continues to be a joy until they put me out to pasture or I tell them to take this job and shove it and honestly, I can't tell you which will happen first. My last five years have been strictly a labor of love and it hasn't been returned. I reckon that means it's time to move on.

Down at the end of Pecan Lane where you turn off to my house, there's this clump of daffodils all covered in sticker bushes lookin' like my next fix. I stopped today to pick a few to give me a smile when I walk through the kitchen.early spring

Y'all have a good week, and keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals