www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
room for the drummer
"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different.
You just know that your name is safe in their mouth."
Poopie, age 51.

Sorry, I couldn't resist borrrowing four year old Billy's definition of love. Sucker will probably lawyer up and sue me for plagerizin' stealing his line. That would be just my luck.

Nice weekend here at Casa Poops. I did exactly what I wanted to do which was sleep in both days after piddling in the yard until dark and prowling afterwards. Last night's prowl was up to the Midnight Rodeo where this band leaped tall buildings in a single bound! Just kiddin'. They just played their little hearts out and had fun doing a show. They call it "stress relief" from the day job. Works for me.

Such a bad bad b**gger I am *sigh* Y'all forgive me for not coming around to visit? I knew you would.

Keep the faith.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals