www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
dirty jobs
My whiny post of Labor Day Eve was actually a milestone for Poop Happens....number 1000! Yay..can you tell who has no life outside of the keyboard :) What the hell. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. Lori wanted to know when my birthday is so she can party on that day. This coming Sunday I'll be 52 and still (barely) kicking. I sure hope SugarDaddy likes older women with a good personality.

I'm a big Discovery Channel fan, with Mike Rowe being a particular favorite because...well, he's hot. And dirty. And I totally enjoy learning about how shit happens. So, in that spirit, I've decided to share a few stories here about the life and times of a smartass country gal who has paid the bills for thirty years gettin' spit on, slapped at, covered with poop and pee and blood and otherwise doing gross things just for the fun of it.

More on tomorrow's broadcast. Stay tuned.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals