www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
go figure

Sometimes I think we just watch the news to feel better about ourselves, ya know? I mean, gah. If a U-of-Memphis football player can get gunned down in his own car right after he leaves a fraternity meeting, what the hell is this world coming to? There was a prayer meetin' right outside of the dorm where I lived during my one year tenure as a Memphis State student. Richardson Hall. Daddy never lifted his head the whole time I stayed there studying to be a future UT student. The courses were brutal..parasitology, genetics, organic chemistry, quanititative analysis. German was the one subject that I almost failed. Can't help it...the language just doesn't make sense to me like French does. Merci beaucoup, Madame Gauldin :)
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals