www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
ok, so i lied
I keep up the blog for the kudzu bar so I couldn't stay at home last night and miss the opportunity to catch some great pictures what with the costumes and all. There were dancing cows and pirates shooting pool and a costume contest where bat girl won first place! This photo features none other than Bev herself, the karaoke diva and co-owner of the place as the cute scarecrow. That vixen to the left is Bobbie Lee. Bev's scrarecrow costume shed straw all OVER that place :) My costume was the tackiest outfit I could make up with an "official" homemade press pass hanging around my neck. Needless to say, the sexy costumes got a lot more admiring glances than mine :)

More pictures here.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals