www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
alrighty then...

Ya'll got the tree up and stuff? Not me. We do a live one so it's a bit too early what with the fire hazards and such. Besides..I'm busy chasin' Sugardaddy. Our holidays are simple now, a casual gathering of family with a no frills atmosphere. I wouldn't know what to do with a bunch of hoopla at Christmas anymore. And I like it that way, ya know?

The baby brother and his bride arrived on Friday from Virginia for a whirlwind family weekend before hitting the road to do a repeat of the 12 hour trip today. We had an "extended" family gathering for breakfast at the airport restaurant and I'll give you one guess who was late. Uh, yeah...me and BG both failed to properly set the alarm to we got there after everybody has finished eating but in time to visit with cousins, aunts and uncles. Life is good, even when you oversleep :)

My heart is heavy for all those poor folks in Bangladesh. Such a poor country to begin with, and then a horrific cyclone isolates the residents even further from what little aid is coming in for them. And THEN the dang bridge collapses. God bless 'em. Sounds a little bit like post-Katrina except that was in OUR country. I won't get started on that though..ranting runs up my blood pressure and I sure want to live long enough to see this idiot bunch in the White House replaced.

I'm fresh out of witty smartassisms. Just taking things one day at a time.

Keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals