www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
funeral clothes
Ya'll all know how the little counter thingy works where it tells you what brought folks to your place. For some odd reason the biggest search phrase that lands folks here is "funeral clothes." Every day, several times a day. I don't even remember ever posting about funerals or clothes to wear. Humph. And I thought everybody came here for the wit!

Today was balmy by Tennessee in December standards so I did a bit more yard work after sleeping in for TWELVE hours. I can sleep like a trojan, I'm telling ya. I've learned to listen to what my body says when I'm sick and tired... my overachiever days are long gone.

We are countin' down the days until finals are over and Babygirl gets a break from the grind, meaning she only has to work instead of do both. She's testing the waters as a single gal for the first time in six years and I'm glad to see it. Like I've said before, some things never change and it's better to cut your losses and move on. It's been a long drawn out thing that has been hard on both of us. 'Nuf said.

Like my old and wizened buddy Hoss I forgot to do the rabbit routine on the first of the month so here I am on December 4th with my Rabbit!Rabbit! Wonder if it will still bring me good luck? Only time will tell.

There are colored Christmas tree lights strung over the inside of my front window in true redneck style to keep the spirit going until I get a tree to put 'em on. Tacky? Of course. Makes ME happy though. If they're still there in March, then we've got a problem.

Ya'll be careful out there. And keep the faith.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals