www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
resolution
We find ourselves at the end of a year that was, whether we liked it or not. I have never been one to make empty promises just because the calendar flips a page but this time around I've been thinkin' about what I'd really LIKE to do with the coming 366 days of 2008. You can be sure I'll not meet all of the challenges, but making a list is the first step to making it happen. Right?

This movie is one that I need to watch in a dark theater by myself. I deserve a date with him, or someone pretty dang close.

I saw this hotel from a distance on my one trip to Hot Springs. Me and the BG desperately need to feel special and pampered. I think this might be the place that could cure what ails us.

Organization is not my strong point, but I'm learning to embrace my inner tidy child and actually enjoy knowing where things are. There's a lot to be said for putting one's hand on the stapler when the papers are out of hand. Ditto for the file cabinet and the colored tabbed folders.

Mom and I have done the advance work on the latest edition of From the Back Burner. Since we missed Christmas by a long shot, the next logical target date is Mother's Day. Lord willing and the creek don't rise, we'll get 'er done by then. I so want ya'll to share the joy :)

This chick is freakin' hilarious in a southern redneck sort of way that I totally relate to. I plan to track her down like a trashy heifer and laugh my ass off again.

I've never had a real garden like where you till up a few rows and plant with a purpose. This year, that will change so that me and BG can make our fortune at the local farmer's market. Just got to figure out how to keep the critters out of the crop. Daddy can probably help out with that little project.

Sugardaddy who?

Jimi Hendrix...check. Elton John...double check. Linda Ronstant..check, check. James Taylor? check.check.check. I've never seen these guys live even though I was raised on their tunes. Maybe they'll go on tour again now that we're hooked on Long Road Out of Eden.

If all goes well, I'll be within spittin' distance of being current with the bills sometime in '08. If you've ever read much here, you'll realize what a miracle it is for me to be able to see that faint light at the end of the tunnel. Do I hear an Amen?

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals