www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
rabbit! rabbit!
Happy 2008 ya'll! Did anybody sit home and amuse themselves to avoid "amateur night" yesterday evening? Didn't even watch the ball drop...somehow it's not the same with Seacrest and company in charge. I was tempted to run on up to the kudzu bar just so I could snag a New Year's kiss from one of the usuals, but I showed some self discipline and cooked peas and cabbage instead of partyin' like a rock star. Besides, I'm broke :)

Winter has arrived about two weeks late here on Pecan Lane with lows forecast in the teens for the first time. The wind..she is a howling right about now and from the north. Feels like Alaska. I'm not complaining though. It beats sweating, for an old gal like me. Saw a few flakes of snow today, but nothing to write home about.

The reason I chose such a HUGE rabbit!rabbit! is that I need some very large luck on this first day of the first month of a new year so I figure it can't hurt to biggify. The UT vols won their (tiny) bowl game so I reckon Phil still has a job. It looked sort of doubtful back during the regular season. Don't you wish we could just buy out a president's contract like they do with coaches when they have a bad season or two. Hey, as broke as I am I'd contribute a lot toward that cause, bless his heart.....

Ya'll be careful out there. And keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals