www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
sunday afternoon brain dump
I'm in one of those moods. Not sure what it is, but I'll deal with it. My guess is that it's the "I wanna go outside and play" blues that hit every winter and stick tight until the first warm teaser days of February.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My gig as pro-bono photographer at the kudzu bar affords plenty of opportunity to people watch. My inner American Idol adores the surprise that comes with hearing a good amateur singer belt one out which happens quite frequently with the karaoke there. Last night there was an exceptionally good crop on hand. Maybe AI should bring their auditions there!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was on my way home last night and as I pulled up to cross the four lane highway that leads to home, I spotted lots of blue lights flashing and a big ass mess strowed all OVER the place. Two crushed vehicles were pulled over the side. I rolled to a stop well behind where the cops were milling around, and one of them waved me through so I crept forward a little. That's when he started ranting at me for driving over his evidence. Gah. Excuse me for not knowing you meant to drive over into the grass at the left before proceeding. Point to the left next time dude. I'm just saying. This is, by the way, the exact same intersection where my mother totaled two vehicles.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Babygirl and I both received our W2s this week and I promptly filed online for both of us. And received a notice the next day that the IRS will not accept returns for individuals who are claiming the credit for tuition costs until February 11th. Meh. It's not like she needs the money or anything, all ya'll up there at the Infernal Revenue Service. I heard rumors in December that there would be delays. Guess they're true. Gotta fund that war, ya know?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My bed is a big old pile of quilts laundry to be folded. And, of course, dogs. God bless their furry little hearts.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals