www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
offline
As days go, this one was pretty terrific in an outdoorsy sort of way. Lily learned to climb the redbud tree and I got plenty of dirt under my nails with some pansies planted to boot. Seems that back in the late fall and early winter of 07 I was negligent on yard duty and the leaves have piled up hither and yon. We made a dent in that area as well.

I'll be AWOL the next week or so due to home improvement. When this whole floor thing is done we might even get up the gumption to clean out the gutters and climb on the roof to see how many shingles have blown off during previous wind events. It rages up here on the hill at the top of Pecan Lane.

But you know what? I wouldn't trade it for all the tea in China.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals