www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
all shook up
Bound for me to sleep through the earthquake. Somebody please give me a call if the rapture happens because I'll show up late with dirty hair and no badge, for sure. It's just the way I am, and it's too late to change all that. Lord knows, I've tried. I distinctly remember the time that I applied for a PR position with the hospital and threw away a typed page instead of copying it for the test. Needless to say, I stayed in the lab after that in a "non-management yet team player" sort'a way. I don't regret that decision one bit. Ain't no telling how many folks bought a few more months of life to settle their business because of a bag of blood.

All of us at the sawmill were talking about Mr. Joe's death and how his daughters are takin' it. It seems as though all of us who work together have formed some kind of strange bond where you take food, give hugs and send cards. These good lookin' ladies stopped by to visit at work today. That proud mama is a nurse now. And that little one? Full.of.life. Next week is National Medical Laboratory Week which can only mean one thing...free!lunch! Promise and cross my heart I'll apply the savings on food to my next utility bill :) Always the cheap date!

Ya'll enjoy the weekend. It's what we live for, right??

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals