www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
wednesday wanderings

I've been absent from Wordless Wednesday lately so I must make amends. This vintage picture of my great grandmother as a young telephone operator hangs on my bedroom wall to remind me from whence I came. I bear an uncanny resemblance to her, by the way. I've always thought that if I found that guy on the left, he would be the one in a "Somewhere in Time" sort of way. No luck so far.

Alice over at 10,000 Monkeys and a Camera was playing blackjack today and I was in a gambling mood so I took her up on the invitation to play. Only I changed up the questions a bit. I'm mean like that sometimes.

1. What was the last blog you left a comment on?
Vitamin Sea
2. Favorite movie of all time.
Field of Dreams
3. What's in your 'frig right now?
Cheese,turkey,half and half,real butter,beer,leftovers
4. How many pillows do you have on your bed?
Three..two for me and one for Faith.
5. Do you regularly share your bed with anyone?
Three dogs..one big and brown and two smaller terrier mixes. And sometimes the cat
6. What do you sleep in?
Boxers and a t-shirt.
7. If you get your "economic stimulus payment" what will you do with it?
Pay some people that I owe. Like the propane guy.
8. What was your favorite moment of the day?
Sittin' at the park watching the dogwood blooms fall when the wind blew. Easily entertained.
9. Something you regret about today?
Not a thing. I'm still kickin' and able to take nourishment.
10. Hardest class you took in school?
Quantitative Analysis. Math wiz, I ain't.
11. Ever had a car you couldn't drive?
Um..yep. I bought a Lincoln Mercury Capri with a stick shift and learned to drive it later.
12. What is one food you've learned to love?
Asparagus..after I got my own bed and started picking it like a madwoman every
spring.
13. Why?
Because it's there and it's free!
14. Would you ever eat cat meat?
I think I did one time at a Chinese restaurant. On a stick.
15. What is something as a child you wanted to grow up to become but didn't?
Astronaut.
16. Name one place in the US you haven't been but want to.
Colorado
17. Name one place outside the US.
Mountains and beach...where is that?
18. Favorite smells?
Narcissus,Sexy Cinnamon by Trapp
19. If you could pick any game show to compete on, what would it be?
Definitely Jeopardy. I've won a kazillion dollars in front of my TV over the years.
20. When did you go on your last real vacation and who did you go with?
August '03 to Gulf Shores. Me, BG, Liz and Al had a ball!
21. Best birthday ever?
The one coming up in September ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals