www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
yes, i am a tree hugger
And damn proud of it, by the way. The video below was sent to me by a friend today with the explanation that the animals are pets of a homeless man in Santa Barbara. I can't attest to the validity of that, but I did follow through and find this cool site where some peace loving old hippies like myself have banded together to form a thinktank about what the possibilities are for the power that we, as a world, posess in this day and time and how to use it for the common good. As bleak as things seem these days, it doesn't hurt to think positive, ya know?

I'll be at the sawmill this weekend so ya'll don't party too hard while I'm working.
Oh, and. Keep the faith. ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals