www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
one for the team
*whew* The ginormous hitonious megainspection at the sawmill went amazingly well for an initial survey. The only black mark went to the deparment managed by yours truly and I must say that I took the bullet like a big girl and never missed a beat. That's probably because I've been to hell and back with teams of surveyors in the past that brought in a number of different people with their own anal retentive agendas so this one was a breeze by comparison. Boss cut me loose early today and I got to spend some quality time with BG before she starts a month of music appreciation and british lit next week at the bargain price of 1200 bucks. What a journey of faith that whole thing has been for us as roommates!

Over and out ya'll. Keep the faith ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals