www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
fun in the sun
Yep, that's the old Poopster chillin' on a day off. I take these little mini-vacations now and then that keep me sane and this was one of 'em about a mile down the highway at my friend's house. We talk and drink beer and work on our tans and generally just forget about real life for a spell.

The kittens were born early Monday morning on my bed. Lily never made a peep and I didn't know a thing until I woke up and felt some squirming and a wet spot. *ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* There were six, but one of them managed to crawl up under me and get squished so now there's five. And yes, Jim, there's a spotted one just for you! There will be pictures :)

The 80% chance of rain this weekend turned into nary a drop so it's back to the waterhose for irrigation of the flora. Corn is coming along nicely and should be ready in a week or so. yum.yum.

I'll be working on the 4th so ya'll burn a firecracker for me. We have local fireworks that are usually visible from my front porch so I won't even have to burn precious gas to see them. Ain't life grand?

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals