www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
the companion piece
This was taken the same day as yesterday's pic taken several hours after Ike passed through our area. The dark and brooding sky made for a very interesting day of cloud watching.

This has turned into a birthday MONTH for me, with new presents rolling in when I least expect them. Today's delight was a beautiful bouquet of pink roses and freesia from my good friend RG. A girl sure knows how to make another ( single ) gal happy who hasn't gotten flowers in years! Thanks hon. You're the best.

Mom is at Pickwick with her gal pals whooping it up. One of the "girls" who's been a widow for 15 or 20 years has a new boyfriend and I hear she's giggly as a schoolgirl. Lord, I wish I could be a fly on the wall.

Babygirl scribbled something down from an assignment and left it laying on the printer that struck a nerve when I picked it up to read it. " Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results." Hmmmmm.....

Gotta run...sunset's gettin' earlier and earlier.

Ya'll keep the faith ^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals