www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
dancing with the stars

What has twenty legs and can manage a seventeen minute booty shake to Motown? Why, the DHS Class of '73 dancers, of course! We are mighty, hear us pant :) My 35th class reunion was a barrel of fun and then some. Wish ya'll could have been there.

I've somehow managed to forget that I even HAVE a day job, much less think about it during my time off. I'd call that a successful vacation. Rested? Not a bit. But inspired to keep on trudging through the poop with a little help from my friends.

I've been a non-participant in NaNoWriMo for the past couple of years, but this time the spirit has moved me to ante up. You can read what you like of it at that other place where I write stories, the one that's not in the kudzu.

The weather is gorgeous and waiting to be enjoyed. See ya'll later.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals