www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
giving thanks
It's my turn to be off work on Thanksgiving, a tradeoff for working Christmas and New Year's Day. I've worked there for 31.5 years so I figure I've showed up at the sawmill on roughly 50% of holidays during my tenure, though thankfully always on a rotation. When I was younger, it mattered a lot. Now? Not so much. It's just a day on the calendar and seasons lend themselves to being celebrated at will for those with the spirit to do so.

GRACE, DAY 2

Sore muscles from the manual labor required for a good pecan harvest.

Quality time at the antique kitchen table with Babygirl.

House.

Reasonable gas prices.

Dollar store hair color and an appointment with Miss Rhonda.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals