www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
pass the straterra
I swear ya'll. If I didn't know better, I'd swear I'm suffering from ADHD, middle adult onset, of course. It sorta' goes like this. There is a day job for which I was trained many MANY years ago when I was a much younger woman. It (almost) pays the bills for me and the babygirl to live here on Pecan Lane close to the grands. Sometimes the job provides an opportunity to bond with those who light up when they see my face. I love it when that happens.

Lately, though, I find myself wondering about all the things that I want to do and can't seem to find time for because I've been too busy going in a thousand different directions chasing my tail trying to solve the most current fiscal household problem. You see, I've always had this vision and a passion for life that just won't quit. There was a time or two that I damn near lost them, but somehow faith always brings 'em both back around to keep me going in the right direction, toward the light.

Tomorrow's forecast is windy. I can imagine those pecans dropping already. Oh, and guess who made an A on her Capstone paper? I'll give you a hint. It wasn't me.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals