www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
wedding crashers planners
Ya'll don't be surprised if the devil himself ice skates on December 20, 2008 because I never thought I'd see the day that redneck friend let us give her a hug, much less get married to the handsome man who's been dying for the honor to become her husband since back in the day when we all first met up in the kudzu one afternoon. She's the one with the smirk.

I don't want to brag or anything but dang, we've done a good job of decorating the reception hall. Christmas is easy what with all the free stuff from nature to lay on the tables for a day. I've still got to do some cooking but that's my chance to unwind. I've ironed tablecloths and am about to broil some bbq bacon wrapped liver delights. Love you guys. Really ^j^

I'm sitting here listening to, of all things, classical music. It's a Christmas thing to me, redneck that I am the rest of the calendar year. I suppose that's the influence of my aunt and uncle and their love for the art of musical therapy for the six year old country girl soul. Mama and Daddy got me delivered for early morning lessons all through grade school, then I switched to Mrs. Fisher as an instructor up in her house on Sampson. She was also a French teacher, by the way.

Thank you for the prayers. I can tell a big difference in my outlook on life and love and rock'n'roll. All I'm saying, is that me and the babygirl see the light at the end of the tunnel, and together? We are a force to be reckoned with.

^j^
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals