www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
does that come in bold print?
Never in a brazillion years would I have imagined that the particular set of circumstances in which I find myself would be my middle age. You know....when you're a kid or a teenager or even thirtysomething, you just don't think about being a grownup and not having it all together in a neat little pile that you can gaze at lovingly and chat about things back in the day. Life just doesn't work that way.

Most folks my age are caught between semi supporting kids in their twenties and trying to figure out how to manage end-of-life care for their aging parents. The ones who never grew up are still coasting along as if life owes them a good time. Sometimes I wish I were one of those people who get taken care of because they can't do any better. Sometimes I wish I was still the baby.

Like Sam.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals