www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from janipoo. Make your own badge here.
 
easily amused
If I'd ever been half-assed honest on the personals ads that I put up back in the day, I would have used that phrase to describe myself. What else can you say about a gal who passes on a hot outfit to go to the hardware for a new rake and a flat of violas. Chives too! Thanks for the inspiration Stacie. Worked up a good sweat gettin' the front bed ready for the wildflower seed my Mom gave me for Christmas. If the birds don't eat it and the dogs don't waller in it, we're good to grow.
viola salad
The new rake was a necessary purchase because my other one got a little charred during the great Thanksgiving pasture fire of '05. The pasture is greening up real nice for spring, so no harm done. *cough* Those lazy horses will have a place to graze for another season. Trapper and Pride know they've got it made out here. They just bust out every now and then to keep Daddy on his toes. One spring, not long after we moved here, Trapper got bad sick from eating too much green stuff. The horse witch doctor, Martin Ware, came out to do some of his voodoo with a special potion he called "Nevermind." Since he was close to ninety and a little un-steady he asked me to assist. Umm...there was lightin' of kerosene on the hooves and some alum and sugar out of a paper bag fed straight to the horse's mouth. I'll be damned if that horse didn't get up and quit rolling around in the dirt the very next day.

Road Apples is a sharp reader and asked if I'd married the same guy twice. Like....duh,Poopie. I sure did. That's a whole 'nother story though. Ancient history, so to speak.
<
Powered by Blogger
Design by CyberVassals